Social advertising as part of the total marketing mix is leaving an increasing mark on the entire customer journey. We are looking for someone who understands this and can translate this into the best social strategies for our customers. You know everything about Atlas, Custom Audiences and direct product Ads. Do you feel at home in setting up and executing both performance and branding campaigns, then we need you!
And you would like to join to work with clients like Ahold, T-Mobile, MediaMarkt, etc.
What are you going to do?
- A Senior Social Advertising Specialist is responsible for meeting and exceeding the target of social advertising campaigns on the largest clients;
- You monitor your campaigns daily and determine the perfect bid, the best target groups and the ideal moments to advertise through data analysis and A/B tests;
- After a campaign, you report the most important learnings to the creative team and the customer;
- You have contact with colleagues and customers as a content expert. You share learnings with clients through reports and advise on campaign strategy and media deployment;
- You contribute to the development of the rest of the team, both in terms of content and on a personal level;
- You are able to contribute to pitches and challenging customer questions through creative, innovative and substantive strong social media plans.
- Attending trainings and events on Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok , etc.
- Part of our international iProspect and DAN organization;
- Annual DAN Expo where we share cross label knowledge and cases;
- Internal & external training and talent programs;
- We have weekly boot camp sessions and the occasional padèl or football tournament;
- Legendary drinks, quarterly events and an annual outing;
- Play FIFA on the big screen or a game of table tennis.
- Inspiration sessions while enjoying a pizza;
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably on the agency side: optimization of Social campaigns.
- Enthusiasm for the 'agency way of life': flexible, quick switching and never boring;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Extensive experience with the use of bidding and performance tools and insight into the social performance playing field;
- Demonstrated experience in creating and successfully converting broad media strategies into creative and innovative social campaigns;
- Clear vision about the social landscape and where this is headed in 2023;
- Sense of responsibility and the drive to give that little bit extra;
- Working together and being a team player;
- A good dose of positive energy and humor;
- Seeing solutions instead of problems;
- Excellent command of the English language (Dutch is a plus but not a must).
Who will you be working with?
We are a dynamic team of social advertising experts and data driven creatives (together with Display & Video we form the Paid Media team). We help the best international brands to achieve the best online results. By analyzing big data and combining tech with creativity, we create effective campaigns that connect and activate people. We currently work with 10 people for about 50 of the largest national and international advertisers and that number is only going to increase.
What does dentsu offer?
- Dentsu offers you the opportunity to be part of an international, progressive media agency with a large knowledge network. In addition, we offer:
- Opportunities to grow in the digital playing field;
- Good development and learning opportunities and training;
- Plenty of room for own initiative and personal development;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and a positive working atmosphere;
- Lots of space for fun;
- Working with the best specialists in our field;
- And of course a good salary and excellent fringe benefits.