At dentsu, we strive for a safe and empowering workplace with the goal of equal opportunities and treatment for all. Where everyone feels welcome and safe to be who they are and empowered to speak out.
To be an advocate for real change we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds to further increase our diversity.
As a Senior Paid Digital Specialist for the Benelux, you will be delivering the digital marketing strategy, managing key digital marketing channels and activities, implement learnings and owns the innovation within the digital marketing landscape for our clients.
Your role includes:
Managing, executing and measuring key digital channels, including social media, website, video and display;
- Building sharp, relevant editorial calendar to share across digital channels, ensuring regular beat of quality storytelling and real time content;
- Sharing data-driven insights with immediate and wider teams, tracking customer journeys through our digital estate and optimizing for conversion;
- Organising builds and engaging with powerful custom audiences that align with target audience segments strategy, including high clout influencers;
- Using social media monitoring platforms, being the eyes and ears for crisis communications management on social media;
- Having a clear overview of all media channels and has a long experience within brand and data;
Managing, maintaining and improving the relationship with key local and global partners, such as DPG, MediaHuis, AdAlliance, Talpa, Google & Facebook;
- Managing and executing targeted e-mail marketing strategy, optimizing engagement and growth;
- Managing agencies/partners in optimising our Search and Paid Strategy and performance;
- Driving digital innovation and learning agenda;
- Providing clear advice on digital media strategy and choices to make, based on broad digital knowledge and vision on reach – resonance - reaction factors.
We would love to welcome you at our renovated and super fancy (but informal) office. Right now we work in a hybrid manner (60% from the office, 40% from home), but we are searching for someone located in the Amsterdam area.
What do we offer:
Lots of challenging work, tons of learning opportunities and very informal atmosphere.
Dentsu is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organization there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
Not sure if you meet all of the requirements for this role? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch, as some of the specifications are not pre-requisites.