Dentsu is the most integrated media company in the world that provides various advertising services for top clients. In our global network we work with 46.000 passionate colleagues, in 143 markets. Locally, dentsu Benelux is based in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Brussels. We are a group of a bit more than 700 people that together are striving to be a force for good — for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society.
Who are we?
We are a dynamic finance team divided into 3 pillars. Commercial Finance, Financial Control and Operational Finance. We celebrate successes together, but also share our challenges with each other. We value transparency, being able to be yourself, helping each other, and above all we are a committed team that has the best interests of each other at heart. Together we help our stakeholders gain financial insights to make decisions, we are constantly working on new projects and we can do this for the largest national and international customers.
What are you going to achieve?
• As a Credit Controller you do the weekly cash forecasting;
• You monitor overdue debtors, identify and action significant collection risk issues and minimize overall DSO; and request/adjust credit limits;
• You communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues (Genpact);
• You ensure that allocation issues are handled satisfactorily by working closely with the Genpact Team;
• You actively note and document customer payment issues and communications;
• You are proactive in increasing the number of accounts that pay by Direct Debit, where available;
• You keep track of the master data (create new customers, cost centers, etc.) and set up factoring for our customers;
• You work closely with Global to ensure compliance with our company policies.